Complete Audio has just become one of a small group of Bose dealers in Queensland that have the legendary 901’s on display.
As the world’s most acclaimed speaker, the Bose® 901® speaker is the stuff of legend – the unique result of continuous research, advanced technology and passion for quality. Nine exclusive full-range drivers in each cabinet send only 11% of the music out the front. The remaining 89% comes out the back to reflect off the walls of your room, re-creating a natural, lifelike, spacious blend of sound similar to what you hear in a concert hall. Close your eyes, and your room expands. And the performers almost seem to be there with you. Visit today, and discover the speakers that combine music, technology and legend.