Music Hall MMF1.5
A 3 speed belt-driven audiophile turntable.
Notify me when back in stock
A 3 speed belt-driven audiophile turntable. The MMF1.5 has been designed to deliver best-in-class sound quality thanks to its new superbly engineered inherently stable platform, with the addition of sought-after features including electronic three-speed control and inbuilt phono preamp. A pre-mounted high quality cartridge and removable headshell means set up and operation couldn’t be simpler.
MMF1.5 This stunning turntable iis finished in a gorgeous real cherry wood veneered piece
• built-in phono pre-amplifier which is by-passable if plugging into an existing phono pre-amp
• Manual turntable, three speed, low noise belt drive design
• Pre-mounted & properly aligned Music Hall Melody moving magnet cartridge
• One-piece 9” S-Shaped Alloy Tonearm with removable head shell
• Stiff and solid MDF Plinth
• Separately isolated DC synchronous morto for superior speed stability
• Three-speed motor provides 33⅓, 45, and 78 rpm
• adjustable electronic speed control
• full-size aluminium platter and special vibration damping platter mat
• high quality gold RCA connectors with detachable phono cable included
• dust cover and 45 rpm adaptor
• Finish: real cherry wood veneer
• 435(W) x 367(D) x 127(H) mm 5.4Kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Complete Audio users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.