Music Hall MMF 2.3
AUDIOPHILE TURNTABLE AT A BUDGET PRICE.
Notify me when back in stock
THE MUSIC HALL MMF-2.3 TURNTABLE IS A 2-SPEED BELT DRIVEN AUDIOPHILE TURNTABLE AT A BUDGET PRICE.
Constructed using high quality components, the mmf-2.3 has been simplified to focus on the critical components: bearing, motor, and tonearm.
The Music Hall mmf2.3 Turntable is a 2 speed Belt-driven audiophile turntable at an affordable price
• gorgeous high gloss piano black lacquer finish
• special vibration damping adjustable feet
• top tier 8.6” carbon fibre tonearm with aluminium headshell
• low noise fully manual belt-drive design
• separately isolated DC synchronous motor for superior speed stability
• two-speed stepped motor pulley for 33 1⁄3 and 45 rpm
• music hall Spirit moving-magnet cartridge with replaceable elliptical stylus ($175 value)
• the cartridge supplied is properly aligned and mounted
• high precision stainless steel and bronze bearing as-sembly for quiet, fluid operation
• high quality gold RCA connectors with detachable pho-no cable
• full-size alloy platter and felt mat
• excellent instruction manual
• quick and easy to assemble
• dust cover and 45 rpm adaptor
• 431.8 (W) x 330 (D) x 114.3 (H) mm
• 7.7 kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Complete Audio users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.