A belt-driven turntable at a very affordable price. The MMF1.3 has been designed to deliver Music Hall’s trademark best-in-class sound quality thanks to its inherently stable, well isolated and superbly engineered platform, with the addition of sought-after features including electronic three-speed control and inbuilt phono preamp. A pre-mounted cartridge and removable headshell means set up and operation couldn’t be simpler.
MMF-1.3 Turntable sets a new benchmark for audio-phile turntables
• Manual turntable, three speed, low noise belt drive design
• Alinium tonearm with removable headhsell
• Pre-mounted & aligned MM cartridge: Audio Technica AT3600L
• Aluminium platter with vibration damping rubber plat-ter mat
• Electronic speed controlled motor
• Speed switching : 33 / 45 / 78 RPM
• Belt drive, via electronically-controlled DC motor
• Vibration-damping feet
• Built-in phono preamplifier with phono –lineout switch
• High quality removable RCA output connectors
• Includes dust cover
• 435(W) x 367 (D) x 106 (H) mm
• Finish: piano black MDF plinth
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Complete Audio users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.