A Hi Fi Amplifier for enjoying excellent sound. High sound quality and sophisticated design based on Yamaha’s rich experience and high-end Hi Fi.
- Yamaha high sound quality, created by rich experience and tradition, and high technological expertise
- Pure Direct Mode for greater sound purity
- Simple and sophisticated design
- Phono MM terminal for vinyl playback
- Screw-type speaker terminals
- Speaker selector and speaker terminals for two systems
- Simple design remote control
- Head phone terminal
Receiver / Integrated Amplifier
|Maximum Power (4 ohms, 1kHz, 0.7% THD, for Europe)||140 W + 140 W|
|Maximum Power(8 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD)||100 W + 100 W|
|High Dynamic Power/Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms)||125 W/150 W/165 W/180 W|
|Frequency Response||10 Hz–100 kHz(0 ± 0.5 dB / 0 ± 3.0 dB)|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (CD to Sp Out, 20 Hz-20 kHz)||0.2%|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio (CD)||100 dB (S: 500 mV)|
|Input Sensitivity (CD)||500 mV / 47 k-ohms|
|Standby Power Consumption||0.5 W|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||435 x 141 x 333 mm; 17-1/8” x 5-1/2” x 13-1/8”|
|Weight||6.7 kg; 14.8 lbs.|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Complete Audio users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.